Skip to main content

Today´s China Photo - Me & My Bicykle

Shadows Of Pavements presents Today´s China Photo. Here I am on my bicykle near our home in Dongzhimen, Beijing, China.

I soon discovered that in Beijing you can easily go by buss, subway, taxi and your private car.All at a very fair price, but when you go with these you´ll all discover that in high traffic this is no good!

How´s That? Well the price of gas is low, but time isn´t! So I discovered that if I go with a bus, taxi or private car during high traffic from A to B would take one hour of my time So I bought bicykles for me and my wife. And A to B took only 20 minutes!

MrLiliequist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krämig kalkonpasta med svartkål och bacon - Mitt kök

Krämig kalkonpasta med svartkål och bacon - Mitt kök

Mitt kök lagar kålsoppa - TV4 - YouTube

Mitt kök lagar kålsoppa - TV4 - YouTube

Quick Berry Popsicles Recipe - Food.com

Quick Berry Popsicles Recipe - Food.com